South Coast Air Quality Management District v. EPA

Posted on March 28, 2018 Washington Dc

AMPO sent a joint letter with AASHTO to EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt that requests the EPA file a petition for rehearing and request for stay of the February 16, 2018 decision.

The EPA has until April 16th to make a decision.

Click here to view the letter.

While we are awaiting to hear from EPA as to how they will proceed we continue to coordinate with AASHTO, EPA, and FHWA to understand the potential impacts and encourage that guidance be developed quickly to avoid disruption in the flow of transportation funds to those regions that may be impacted by this decision.